Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Powertrain ECU Application SW development Engineer
Excellent exposure in Engine/Transmission/Drivetrain/AUTOSAR system functions and Hands on in ECU SW development life cycle.
· Setup and operate as part of Mature Software development platform in par with ISO standards
· Control system algorithm / Model based development using using MATLAB Simulink, stateflow with
adherence to modeling guidelines/ COM stack configurations (Autosar/Non-Autosar) .
· Ability to drive innovation and demonstrate technical leadership.
· Ability to handle project responsibilities, Stakeholders communication, Planning SW milestones and delivering the
same on time
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Key Skills:
· Model based development tools like Matlab-Simulink, Stateflow or ASCET.
· Experience in vehicle control ECUs with knowledge on Transmission, axle and traction functions
· Good Functional Knowledge in Torque / Speed monitoring / governors, cruise control, gear shift functions
· Expertise in CAN communication, Autosar BSW, SAE j1939 standards, Diagnostics in Automotive domain
· Expertise in CAN communication, SAE j1939 standards, Diagnostics communication Sw development in Automotive
· Good exposure to configuration management tools like PTC integrity, SVN, Jira, GIT and requirement management
tools like DOORS.
· Experience in software integration, Build and Flash delivery to Plant
· Experience in hardware debugging and setting up Test Bench set-up’s and HIL setups
- Development and validation of Application Software (Level 1 and level 2 monitoring SW).
- Planning, tracking, holding status meetings with stakeholders ensuring deliverables completed as per the requirements.
- Involvement in ECU project activities integration, Build, Validation &Verification and Delivery
- Responsible for acceptance testing, DRBFM, FMEA, Regression test, EEP, CANstress test, analysis and resolving of issues reported by customer.
Qualifications - External
B.E/ B.Tech/M.tech Education Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical/Automobile Engg No of Years: 5 to 7yrs Experience
Type of Work: Powertrain ECU Application SW development
Areas of Work: Function Development, MBD, Coding, BSW, CAN Knowledge.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315