Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Planning, preparing and designing of production processes in assembly and machining lines.
- Collaboration in the change management circle, validation and implementation of new product variants.
- Coordination of projects in the production environment.
- Consideration high standards of health&safety and ergonomics.
- Requesting and comparing offers as well as supervising the ordering procedure.
- Compare prices, show alternatives, create and review timelines as well as making sure to stay on schedule.
- Create and update layouts of machinery and equipment.
- Support the process of optimizing procedures. (KVP)
- Conduct feasibility analysis for the processes of assembly and manufacturing
- Completed studying one of the following or a similar subject preferred: machine engineering, manufacturing engineering, engineering economics.
- Experience with production planning desirable.
- Knowledge of the variety of procedures in production.
- Thorough knowledge of English.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Motivated and willing, understanding and experience in cross-cultural topics, coordinating, organizing and problem-solving skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315