Daimler Protics GmbH
Do you want to shape intelligent software with your deep learning skills and ideas across the whole product lifecycle at Daimler, from engineering and production of a Mercedes to its on-board software and intelligence? Do you want to apply your machine learning skills in the computer vision and signal processing domains, including but not limited to human pose and gesture estimation, object detection and segmentation, and to new approaches in sensor fusion?
As digital enabler within the Daimler group, our division Virtual Engineering consults and develops software, 3D-, and XR solutions in close collaboration with the Daimler business units. By that we support Daimler in building the most technologically advanced luxury cars.
Join our dynamic team of programmers and algorithm developers to support our computer vision- and signal processing-based products with newest deep-learning algorithms.
- Implement state-of-the-art AI architectures and approaches in the area of computer vision and signal processing
- Develop (highly) distributed (and embedded) systems using a wide range of AI based products
- Contribute to research and development of new algorithms and approaches. Work directly with academical institutions and research teams within the company.
- Take ownership for specific parts of a system or the system as a whole
- Collect, create and further develop datasets and use these to train neuronal networks
- Master degree in computer science, visual computing or comparable qualification with focus on machine/deep learning.
- At least two year long project experience involving algorithm development for computer vision applications. Industrial experience is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning and computer vision programming using frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, MxNet.
- Self-motivated individual with passion towards state-of-the-art computer vision technologies.
- Clear communication skills (written and spoken) in English, proficiency in German advantageous.
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
Your job benefits include:
- Flexible working hours, flexible mobile work management, compensatory work off for over-hours, 30 holiday days (plus extra days for special occasions)
- A large amount of diverse internal and external trainings
- Profit from various Daimler corporate discounts
- Company pension scheme, Vermögenswirksame Leistungen
- Internal rental service of Daimler group
We are looking forward to your online application which should include your CV, relevant certificates, and a cover letter in the motivation field of the application form (attachment may not exceed 6 MB).
Nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area please send your residence/work permit if applicable.
We are particularly pleased to receive online applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equal disabilities. If you have any questions, you can also contact the site's representative for severely disabled persons at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to support you in the further application process once you have submitted your application.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315