Daimler Greater China Ltd.
Objective of job：
-Build up Daimler Data Platform Strategy and Technology framework.
-Build up the Daimler Data Platform based on cloud native architecture
-Build up the agile infrastructure based on Azure/AWS/Alibaba
-Lead emerging technology development to support business as MVP.
-Lead devops practice toward fully automation and self-service.
-Operate the data platform with high availability and scalability
- Security Service:
• Managing the Azure AD and Azure Domain Services infrastructure for user/privilege provisioning.
• Managing the data injection based on Azure Data Factory .
• Monitor the Data platform infrastructure and mitigate the identified risk.
- Public Cloud:
• Manage the data platform based on Azure technical stack
• Manage the data pipeline and jobs based on Azure Data Factory
• Manage the scaled infrastructure based on Azure ARM
• Continuously optimize the capacity and architecture of HDInsight Clusters
• Cloud project Demand, Architecture design, build, operation.
• DevOps model to run cloud projects, agile is the core.
• Manage public cloud providers(i.e. Azure China) and Cloud Opearation Partners for day-to-day cloud operations based on defined SLA
- Application Continuous Delivery:
• Implement software engineering and agile infrastructure service in Daimler.
• Lead ITT Data technical principles, and mature it by daily operation, get well alignment with all stakeholders.
• Public cloud and Cloud native solution build up, and best fit to Daimler infrastructure.
• Adopt the culture of DevOps and Implement Continuous delivery practice.
• Bachlor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent higher education
• 5+ years working experience on IT, including Data Lake service, Pulic cloud of Azure/AWS and Site reliability engineering.
• Experience in development on Agile Infrastructure solution delivery based on resource orchestration engine.
• Experience in Continuously Delivery practice and working model
• Experience in designing, implementation, and/or support of continuous integration and delivery of application.
• Experience in measurement of application and infrastructure delivery quality.
• Experience as a project consultant for IT Application Project from Infrastructure point of view
• Strong verbal and written in Mandarin and English skills
• Strong knowledge on Data Services of Azure, including Kubernetes, Azure Event hub, Stream Analysis, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight of Azure, SQL Database
• Strong knowledge on automation of cloud including Azure ARM, AWS Cloud formation.
• Knowledge on software architecture and technology including Microservice and API
• Knowledge in Develops tool-chain such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus and etc.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315