Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Supporting the employees of the Engineering Team in different topics as for example: planning, preparing of production processes in assembly lines.
- Supporting with the project of adjustment shopping carts for assembly lines.
- Collaboration between Logistics, Production and Quality Department with Engineering.
- Preparation line for new time balance.
- Supporing the process of optimizing procedures (KVP).
- Completed or almost completed studying in an engineering, engineering economics or similar area.
- Willing to gain experience in an innovative and international company as Daimler.
- Knowledge of the variety of procedures in production from studies.
- Thorough knowledge of English and/or German. Polish language is must.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
- Motivated and willing, understanding and experience in cross-cultural topics, coordinating, organizing and problem-solving skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315