Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
BE , ME/MS in Computer Science / Electrical Electronics or relevant fields
8 to 10 years of experience in Mobile Application development in Xamarin.Forms, Android & iOS Platforms
- 3+ years of expertise in Technical/Project Lead in building B2B, B2C mobile applications
- Should have Solid understanding and hands-on experience in Xamarin.Forms
- Good to have expertise in developing application in either Android or iOS.
- Should have detailed knowledge in MVVM and MVC application architecture
- Should have hands on expertise in mobile app development life cycle & app store release processes.
- Expertise in Mobile DevOps tools like Git, Test automation, Test cloud, experience with Microsoft App center would be a plus
- Should have expertise in integrating mobile apps to mobile backend services & JSON, http/https protocols
- Understanding on building secured mobile apps per industry, apps store security standards is a plus
- Expertise in Acceptance test-driven development is a plus.
- Good to have understanding on Mobile Analytics , Mobile Testing Automation and the entire SDLC around Mobility
- Solid understanding on Agile concepts, Certified scrum master would be plus.
- Expertise in setting up and managing task through JIRA and Agile Atlasian tools
- Automotive domain knowledge is desirable
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Leading a team of 3 Engineers for maintaining Xamarin, iOS and Android based Mobile Applications.
- Serve as the primary technical lead for Connectivity Mobile Applications team, w ork with Product Manager to suggest new features & contribute to the product backlog.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is updated with changing needs and business requirement
- Ensure technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet current & future business needs
- Perform analysis of user needs, and translate it into proper requirement & technical specifications
- Flexible to work independently in developing rapid prototypes and as a team manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance.
- Take bottom line responsibility in technically managing, owning the apps release and reporting status to the stakeholders
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315