Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Essential Skills :
Powertrain Diagnostics – Diagnostics & CAN engineer
-- Understanding and working experience in generation and maintenance of ECU Diagnostic Description files (CDD files etc.) and parameterization
- Good understanding of CAN, UDS, J1939 Communication protocols
- Good Programming skills in Python and handing of XML and ArXML files.
- In depth understanding of software development methods and terminologies
- Should have experience in developing Automation scripts using Python.
- Strong knowledge on Object orient programing concepts
- Should have the knowledge through Scripting languages like CAPL,VB, python
Desired Key Skills:
- Hands-on Experience in Vector tools such as CANalyzer, Canape, CANdela Studio, CANDiva, CANoe and ODX/OTX Studio and other OEM specific diagnostic tools.
- Experience in automotive tools development using Python.
- Must have work on handling XML and ARXML using Python
- Knowledge about automotive protocols CAN and SAEJ1939, LIN, CAN-FD.
- Hands on experience in design, development and integration with external software.
- Experience in development of ECU Diagnostic Software is added advantage.
- Automotive Basic Domain Knowledge, Autosar is plus.
- knowledge on MySQL and writing SQL automation scripts is plus
- Job Responsibilities:
- Individual role, having 2-4 years of experience in product development using above skills and automotive calibration.
- Responsible for development and implementation of a project /module within a team.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Works on problems of complex scope, through extensive usage of standard concepts & principles
- Applies own judgement to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed independently post review
Education & Training
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics& Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science, ECE, IT
2 to 4 years
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315