Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Mercedes-Benz are searching for a bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train as a Passenger Car Technician for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia. With our newly constructed, state of the art & purpose build Training Academy in Puchong Kinrara - We continue to invest in talent, developing successful careers and absolute competency with one of the most admired luxury lifestyle brands in South East Asia.
Why the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme?
The Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programme gives you:
- A career to put you alongside some of Malaysia's brightest young talent
- A career with one of the world's most prestigious companies
- A chance to earn while you learn
Mercedes-Benz are searching for bright and ambitious young stars to join their Apprenticeship Programme to train for our 3 most demanding job profiles for the extensive dealer network in Malaysia.
- Passenger Car Technician
- Qualified Service Advisor
- Qualified Body & Paint Specialist
Passenger Car Technician
As a Passenger Car Technician your work will initially focus on service maintenance, carrying out routine maintenance and basic repairs. You will then progress to complex fault diagnosis and repair, using Mercedes-Benz specialist diagnostic equipment.
Qualified Service Advisor
As a Qualified Service Advisor, you will start off focusing on service maintenance tasks, carrying out routine maintenance and basic repairs on customer's vehicles. Next, you will progress and taking up customer servicing role. Offering service advice on products and parts during active reception with the customer. Both technical and interpersonal skills are required in providing the best customer service experience.
Qualified Body and Paint Specialist
As a qualified Body & Paint Specialist, you will start off focusing on service maintenance tasks, carrying out routine maintenance and basic repairs on customer's vehicles. Then, you will progress into specializing vehicle cosmetic repairs and repainting utilizing Mercedes-Benz specialized body & paint equipments.
Mercedes-Benz is a name synonymous with Perfection, Fascination and Responsibility.
Education has always been a special importance to us. Since the inception of our Vocational Training programme in 1984, over 800 qualified technicians have been trained to support our After Sales Service Network. These highly skilled individuals have been deployed throughout the Mercedes-Benz Service network providing our customers with unparalleled customer service, all with full scholarship.
Claiming the best or nothing, we at Mercedes-Benz strongly believe in attracting, developing and engaging exception talent, therefore, we invite young and enthusiastic Malaysians to build a career wit us through the following programme.
- 3-year training + 4-year guaranteed employment
- Special program under the National Dual Training System (NDTS) in collaboration with department of Skills Development (JPK) under Ministry of Human Resources
- The training program covers the latest technical knowledge and diagnostic skills in line with the advanced technology of Mercedes-Benz products
The following certification are awarded upon graduation:
- NDTS Level 3 (endorsed by JPK)
- City & Guilds VRQ Level 3 Diploma
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Mercedes-Benz Qualified System Technician or Mercedes-Benz Qualified Service Advisor or Mercedes-Benz Qualified Body and Paint Specialist Certificate
- Mercedes-Benz High Voltage Qualification
- Mercedes-Benz Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Certificate
Our program is a full scholarship. As an apprentice you are a full-time Trainee and you will received a highly competitive allowance of RM800 per month for the duration of 3 year program. In addition to this you will participate in the annual performance incentive scheme and provided you reach your annual targets you will receive the below:
Year 1 - Annual Payout of RM1,200
Year 2 - Annual Payout of RM2,400
Year 3 - Annual Payout of RM3,600
Upon Graduation, you will have guaranteed employment within or Dealer Network which is backed by guaranteed, competitive minimum basic salary for 4 years and participate in your employers overtime and bonus scheme.
- Aged between 17 and 22 years old
- Completed SPM (or equivalent) with at least 3 credits and at least a Pass in English
- Completed IGCSE/O-Levels/UEC with at least 3 credits and at least a Pass in English
- Vocational college with > 3.0 CGPA
- Posses a good interpersonal skills
Please provide the following supporting documents together with your application (mandatory);
1. National Resident Identification Card (NRIC)
2. School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
3. SPM results / O-Level results / IGCSE results / UEC results or any equivalent exam
- Each document to be rename as your NRIC (DOCUMENT TYPE) e.g.:
- DO NOT attach resume or any other extracurricular certificates
- ***Application without supporting documents will be deemed as incomplete and will not be processed
The closing date for application is 31st August 2021 @ 11:59pm Malaysia Time.
For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315