Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. z o. o.
- Coordination of the process descriptions.
- Supporting the introduction of the process standards.
- Advice the process owners in defining the processes.
- Checking the process compliance of production and service processes.
- Overview of the completeness and timelines of processes.
- Support the process design by manage of working groups for clear interfaces between different departments.
- Support complaints analyses and process changes.
- Fulfillment of given targets and ensuring of quality standards.
- Problem solving with trouble shooting or other problem solving methods.
- Follow the advices from the Senior Process Engineer.
- Education: Higher technical education.
- Experience in Quality department or other Technical department.
- Good language skills in Polish, English.
- Competences: district conflict and team ability, sense of responsibility, self-dependence and flexibility, engagement and high degree of proactivity.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315