Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Do you have a global mindset? Are you flexible and a true team player? Do you have a strong interest in Customer Centric approach with omni-channel communication and big data solutions, and real time engagement data for optimal personalization? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for a highly motivated person with CRM360, Marketing Automation and Data Analytic experience and expertise to join us at our Region Overseas Experience Center based in Malaysia.
The Region Overseas (MS/O) is responsible for large mature and emerging markets across different geographies, small to medium-sized sales and marketing companies (MPCs), and importers' markets/general distributors. This Region includes many markets, including Japan, South Korea, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, Latin America, Turkey, Russia and South Africa.
The Marketing Experience Center Region Overseas based in Malaysia coordinates, serves and implements Marketing Activities on behalf of markets in a shared service center approach in areas of Global Media Buy, OneWeb Activation, Personalization (e.g. Salesforce DMP/CDP use cases) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Operations in close alignment with markets, agency partners and the Region Overseas Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Regional CRM team to build, test and deploy the Contact Strategy Blueprints for Region Overseas markets whilst ensuring the technical feasibility during the implementation and optimization of the customer journeys.
- Consult the Regional CRM team and markets on Contact Strategy Blueprints development, KPIs and demands, with the aim of driving leads and increasing sales conversion
- Be aware of the latest Salesforce technological updates and changes (i.e Einstein, Interaction Studio, Package Manager & etc).
- Provide troubleshooting / first line of support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC or Sales/Service Cloud platforms.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including systems integration strategy, Interaction Studio and data governance.
- Understand the stakeholder business needs and requirements, prioritize, and manage the CRM implementation strategies.
- Develop templates and contact strategy technical specification for markets introduction and adoption.
- Thorough understanding of SFMC data model and data flow and able to create automations, activities and queries. (Package Manager experience is a plus)
- Carry out continuous maintenance and development of the CRM ecosystem.
- Develop and maintain best practices for data quality (i.e subscriber list, hard bounce, blacklists & etc).
- Apply automation studio for performing actions such as imports, extracts and SQL query activities.
- Advise and provide support on system integration and enhancement (DMP, Interaction Studio, Einstein, SFMC Mapping Table & etc).
- Advise and provide support on CRM reports, including effectiveness measurement, tracking and optimization proposals as well as data export and integration for external analytic dashboards.
- A competitive package within a leading global company.
- A flexible and agile work environment with interdisciplinary teams and projects.
- A challenging and complex environment with room for growth and learning.
- Creative freedom and short decision-making paths.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT and 1 to 3 years relevant experience building solutions on the SFMC platform: Cloud Pages, Smart Forms, Web Collect, Collect Tracking, Email Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Audience Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio with having 3 plus years of experience in overall IT/Salesforce.
- Completed SFMC Developer or SFMC Consultant Certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of integration patterns, (REST, SOAP APISs), Front-end development experience (HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script), AMPscript, SQL, and platforms such as INFORMATICA
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Experience in working in multi-platform environments, that require orchestration of data across different systems to enable marketing campaigns.
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in data-driven personalized 360’ customer marketing approach & journey development, ideally with automotive background
• Data-driven analytical approach to marketing and problem solving combined with strategic business focus and vision
• Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!
Fluent in English (spoken and written) and exceptional faculty of expression. Additional languages are a plus.
- You have an outstanding will to get things accomplished and show strong individual responsibility
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are a collaborator who enjoys working within a bigger team
- You bring a distinctive solution orientation together with team spirit
- You have experience managing dynamic projects