At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
- Lead the establishment of configuration management and infrastructure applied in the project organization.
-Lead the establishment and development of build system applied in the project organization.
-Responsible for build management, configuration management and release management applied within the project meets the quality needs defined in the project's QA Plan.
-Manage and evolve our build and deployment platform including source control, build system, artifact repository, container orchestration/scheduling, etc.
- Maintain configuration management tools (including open source tools) to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of software baseline.
- Perform builds on a regular/daily basis with provisions for special build requests.
- Support multiple releases and baselines in parallel and troubleshoot issues raised by developers and other CM analysts.
- Identify open source tools for integration into the infrastructure platform which support continuous integration, continuous delivery and align with concepts of DevOps.
Master's degree a plus.
Nice to have:
What we offer
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315